Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Oregon Arizona, New Mexico,Texas Trail of amnityville horror bathrooms

I set off on a trip this past Saturday with my mother, step father and my son James. Our trip took us from Phoenix through, Tucson, Las Cruses, El paso, Van horn, Odessa and Abilene all the way to Midlothian, TX to where I am currently visiting my sister Jennifer, her husband Robby, and their two daughters Emma and Katy.

Our first stop was great in Tucson at the Cracker barrel, SO yummy! Our next stop in Lourdsberg, NM was not so pleasant, on the outside the rest stop looked amazing, but little did I know that something sinister lurked ahead of me (well, there was a sign that said beware of rattle snakes but I did not take heed to what it was warning me of) I walk in and the bathroom is on the darker side, and completely empty. I choose the stall with the light over head so I could get a good look at the toilet and how I was going to construct my toilet paper ass shield. So after using a half roll of toilet paper to cover the seat I take tentative test squat to make sure the toilet paper would sufficiently cover my ass...test squat was good so I plop down to pee...as I'm finishing up I hear a loud hiss (keep in mind that I'm still alone in there) my legs shot up and I was literally in the fetal position sitting on the toilet. I look to my left......nothing....I look to my right...nothing....I look below me nothing...I look up...nothing. So I lean forward and unlock the stall door and open it and in one fluid motion I leap off the toilet and pull up my pants and run the heck outta that damn bathroom....all the way to the car. I used a heavy amount of hand sanitizer later...

I guess I will make a series out of this, I will post another tomorrow....the worst is yet to come.

Kim;)

No comments: