Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I love to Laugh!

Yes, yes its true! I love to laugh! I went to a comedy show this weekend with my cousin Whitney (otherhalfness, partner in double trouble!) It was great! Brian Reagan preformed, but alas I can tell you it was not pure enjoyment...

Let me back pedal a bit so you can better understand. We did not go alone, there where 9 others in our group, a few that I did not know and a few that I did. Let me tell you this I have never in my entire life been so glad that I blew 10.00 on a beer...well 24 ounces of pure mind or rather ear numbing (in this case) goodness. I tell you I would have never made it through the 2 hour show with out it, for I yes I was the one seated next to a loud laugh-er, but not just a loud laugh-er, a laugh-er that, I kid you not laughed at every. single. fucking. word that came out of Brian Reagan's mouth. She must be kin to a hyena! At first I was thinking "no biggie, she just gets tickled easy" then when the psycho laughter did not cease I was thinking maybe shes drunk (nope that was me) by the time the show ended I was slightly deaf in one ear...but on the up side I was still buzzing. So the lesson to be learned here is know the person you sit next to! I guess it could have been worse... poor David who sat in front of her had to lean forward the entire show to escape the obnoxious laughter....

In other news, I'm going on vacation! Yeah! Texas here I come...watch out now!

No comments: