Sunday, January 4, 2009

Breast feeding in public and some damn good perfume

Sooo, there is this news story about mothers breast feeding in public, my stance on it is the same as it was before I had my son. Don't for the love of all that is holy and good in this world whip out your tits for everyone and there brother to ogle! There is a right way any a wrong way to breast feed in public, the wrong way or shall I say rude way is to leave yourself totally exposed, I do understand that your child is eating, BUT your child is not eating from a bottle, your child is eating from your BREAST...you know a PRIVATE PART! A part of your body that until then only dressing room mirrors and your husband have seen! Get a cover for yourself, respect other people and they will return the same respect.

Oh, and don't even get me started about the moms that breast feed their children till there 2 and 3 years old. I do applaud your bravery in nursing a child that has teeth and no understanding that biting hurts....otherwise its just plain gross...if your child can climb himself up into your lap and tell you they are thirsty...it needs to stop it is not beautiful anymore, besides give the boobs back to your husband...I'm sure he misses them.

On to the damn good perfume...my wonderful otherhalfness, Whitney gave me my most favorite perfume to me on Christmas. Prada Milano Yummy yummy stuff. We also wrapped David's truck in the most ugly Christmas wrapping paper we could find...but both of us ended up with concussions by the end of the night. Sorry to the little old ladies that live next to him for the string of obscenities that flew out of my mouth when my head hit that beam!

Whew! That was a long blog! Go me! I'm getting back into the swing of things...

Hugs and Kisses and please comment,
Kim

No comments: